How Do Home Backup Residential Generators Work?
Home backup residential generators sense a power outage, turns on automatically, and delivers backup power to your home. It will run until utility power returns, whether that’s two hours or two weeks.
1. Utility Power Is Lost
Perhaps it’s a blackout, disaster, or a fire. Maybe it’s a power company equipment failure. In any case, the electricity you depend on is suddenly gone.
2. Your Generator Senses A Problem
Within seconds, your generator prepares to restore your home’s power.
3. The Generator Turns On Automatically – Whether You’re Home Or Away
Within a few seconds, it is up to speed and generating electricity.
4. Your Electricity Is Restored
The automatic transfer switch sends generator power to your home. And it will continue until utility power returns.
LT Generators is happy to announce the availability of the Exclusive Kohler Colors for the RCA generator enclosures. These Exclusive Colors will allow our customers to have their RCA generator “Blend in or Stand out” on their property. Whether they want their generator to complement the color of their home or make a statement with a bold color, now they have ten more color options to choose from.
LT Generators | Helping Our Clients Protect the Things That Power Their Homes
- Authorized Generac & Kohler Dealer of Automatic Backup Natural Gas, Propane, & Diesel Generators
- Refrigeration/freezer for food & medication
- Air conditioning
- Lighting – inside & out
- Sump pump
- Kitchen appliances
- Washer and Dryer
- Security system
- Garage door opener and Gate
- Medical equipment
- Contact with the outside world: Internet, cell phone chargers, television, radio & more
- Monetary loss from temporary relocation, hotel costs, dining out, property damage, etc
AIR CONDITIONING POWER
LIGHTING INSIDE AND OUT
INTERNET AND SMART TECHNOLOGY & APPLIANCES
GARAGE DOOR OPENER & ELECTRIC GATES
WASHER & DRYER & SUMP PUMP
WANT TO PROTECT YOUR RESIDENCE
DURING A BLACKOUT OR EMERGENCY?
Book your appointment at (818) 787-1470
Let our experts help you protect your business.
More Than 200 positive client Reviews
SERVICE & INSTALLATION AREAS
Serving Malibu, Beverly Hills, Los Angeles, Palisades, Brentwood, Santa Monica, Encino, and other surrounding areas.