Kohler Standby Generator 14KW | 20KW
Features & Benefits
- Installed by LT Generators
Our most popular generators for backup power provide award-winning reliability and performance. When you lose power during an outage or storm, a hard-working KOHLER home standby generator keeps your appliances working, the heat or AC running and your security system on.
Every KOHLER generator is equipped with a heavy-duty, commercial-grade engine that stands up to extreme weather.
In just 10 seconds, your KOHLER generator automatically restores power to a 5-ton (60,000 BTU) air conditioner, major appliances and electronics.*
We’ve got you covered with 5-year, 2,000-hour protection, and a corrosion-proof enclosure that’s built to last.
KOHLER generators have received several awards, including the Most Valuable Product (MVP) Award 2010 by Building Products magazine.
THE POWER YOU NEED
– PowerBoost™ technology provides power to start large loads such as central air conditioners without dropping power to other appliances
– Extraordinary peak motor-starting capacity: 14 RESC or 20RESC at 41kVA at 240V
– Premium power quality delivers exceptional digital voltage and frequency regulation along with low levels of harmonic distortion to protect sophisticated electronics
– Powered by reliable KOHLER Command PRO engine, designed and tested for tough commercial applications; with hydraulic valve lifters to eliminate need for lengthy break-in periods and expensive valve adjustments; operation speed is 3600 rpm (the standard for air-cooled generators)
– Compatible with optional OnCue Plus and OnCue Plus Wireless Generator Management Systems, sold separately
– Also compatible with Load Control Module (LCM) or Load Shed kit with single-phase generators only, sold separately
THE CONVENIENCES YOU EXPECT
– RDC2 controller designed for today’s sophisticated electronics manages both the generator set and Model RXT transfer switch functions (RXT transfer switches are sold separately)
– Quiet, neighborhood-friendly operation with sound levels similar to a typical central air conditioner
– Stylish corrosion-proof enclosure impact tested to -30°F
– Runs on either natural gas or liquid propane (LPG) with simple switching between natural gas and LPG in the field
– Streamlined installation, simple terminal block for easy field connections. Kohler also offers concrete mounting pads to lower installation costs and time.
Transfer switch sold separately. Compatible with the RXT Series.
IMPORTANT: Warranty Coverage – Stationary standby applications used as a backup to a commercial utility source: Five (5) years from the registered startup date (or, if there is not a registered startup date, the date of purchase by the original end user) or 2000 hours (whichever occurs first).
24/7/365 Customer Support Team standing by all day, every day from our headquarters in Van Nuys, CA to answer any questions you might have. (818) 787-1470 or contact us.